De : steering-committee-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:steering-committee-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] De la part de LANGLOIS Benoit
Envoyé : mardi 27 septembre 2016 12:25
À : Polarsys steering committee mailing list. (steering-committee@xxxxxxxxxxxx); Polarsys PMC mailing list (polarsys-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxxx); polarsys.org-members@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Objet : [steering-committee] PolarSys @ Eclipsecon Europe 2016

Hello,

PolarSys will have a booth at EclipseCon Europe 2016 (Oct. 25-27).

A monitor will enable to promote PolarSys projects and members.

Then, for this promotion, it’s time to send me your presentations (3/4 slides max. for a project) before October 12nd.

Best regards,

Benoît

Benoit Langlois

Model-Driven Engineering Expert & Product Lead

Thales Corporate Engineering/IEE/IWB

19-21 Avenue Morane Saulnier

78140 Vélizy-Villacoublay

France