Re: [modeling-pmc] PMC Approval required for Project Lead election for Istvan Rath on VIATRA

Hi,

before the merge of EMF-IncQuery and VIATRA, the four leads were already cooperating to make sure both projects are working similarly, releasing at the same time to have a common environment for model query and transformation development. After the merge, we continued the same kind of cooperation on a single project, regardless of the formal project lead status.Our request aimed to formalize this existing structure, more specifically the inclusion of former EMF-IncQuery leads.

In other words, having four leads was the intended result of these votes, we don’t see any issues with it, and believe, everything will work as expected. However, we might not have thought of something, so I am curious whether there is any specific reason you are discouraging(?) this setup.

Best regards,
Zoltán
-- Zoltán Ujhelyi

Eclipse Technologies Expert