Re: [modeling-pmc] Release Review for EMF Parsley 0.3.0

Note that if you create target milestones in Bugzilla and assign bugs to those milestones, the "Issues" page [1] will automatically be populated. (you can use this to either replace or augment the bug list in themes).

You can create milestones in the Bugzilla Manager [2] (there's a handy icon next to the "Target Milestone" field on every Bugzilla "show bug" page.

Also, I noticed a small type-o in the description. I don't think you mean "Homrpage". D'oh :-)

Wayne

[1] https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/modeling.emf-parsley/releases/0.3.0/bugs
[2] https://dev.eclipse.org/committers/bugs/bugz_manager.php