From:        Ed Merks <ed.merks@xxxxxxxxx>
Date:        07/02/2014 06:12 AM
Subject:        [modeling-pmc] New Modeling Project Branding
Sent by:        modeling-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi,

A friend of mine in Berlin is a graphic designer and I was thinking, given we have a nice new Eclipse logo, maybe it's time to update the modeling project's logo as well.

What do you folks think of these?

Of course we'll need board approval for derivatives of the Eclipse logo, but I thought I'd collect opinions about it first.

Regards,
Ed