Re: [modeling-pmc] New Modeling Project Branding

Hi

Nice. I prefer the one with the extra orange crescent (same as Eclipse).

How does it extend for other projects?

Boring approach: use Blue/Orange lettering within the globe.

Re-use approach: Eclipse UML might re-use (with permission) the OMG UML box logo within the globe.

    Regards

        Ed Willink