[modeling-pmc] Waiting on PMC approved review materials

Greetings PMC. I'm waiting on approved review materials for the following projects:

Modeling Workflow Engine (modeling.emf.mwe)
Xpand

I've made a few posts on cross-project-issues-dev, and we have (via the bugs we use to track releases) been trying to contact the projects directly. I need your help to get this all wrapped up so that we can move forward with the scheduled release review. The deadline for PMC approved review materials is today, but we can make it work if we get them early enough tomorrow.

Thanks,

Wayne
--
Wayne Beaton
Director of Open Source Projects, The Eclipse Foundation

Back to the top