[modeling-pmc] eTrice 0.3 release

Hi PMC members and Wayne,

our eTrice relase 0.3 was scheduled for April 30th. Everything is approved and reviewed (see [1]).

Now it turned out that we are behind schedule already and due to conference talks, customer projects and vacation we won't be able to ship the 0.3 release before 14th of June.
To our knowledge there is nobody really waiting for the release. So we would prefer to postpone the release than shipping a poorly documented one (since documentation for the new features is the major open working package).
Unfortunately the beginner's tutorials for the C target language are so much outdated that they don't work at all anymore.
So we feel it wouldn't make sense to release in this state.

Does it pose a problem to move the release date by 6 weeks?

Thanks,
Henrik

[1] https://bugs.eclipse.org/405802

Back to the top