Re: [modeling-pmc] Project website migration to Git

Hi

What is happening about this?

So far we have only two container project GITs.

www.eclipse.org/modeling/amalgam.git
www.eclipse.org/modeling/mdt.git serving BPMN2, Modisco, OCL, Papyrus, UML2 and others

For MDT to work after CVS shutdown, we need a www.eclipse.org/modeling.git trimmed to at least the root and common folders such as build, downloads, images, includes, project-info ... probably every folder that isn't for a 'container' project.

I'll request a www.eclipse.org/modeling/mmt.git in accordance with Kenn's preference that container projects take GIT responsibility for their sub-projects.

    Regards

        Ed Willink