Re: [modeling-pmc] [eclipse.org-architecture-council] CVS Wall of shame

Wayne,

There are a lot of modeling projects.  Many are on the termination list:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Modeling/project_termination_review_2012
I'll review this CVS list when we're done with the terminations.

I do note that a significant number of these projects managed by IBM and will need Anthony Hunter's and Paul Elder's attention.

Anthony,

I believe you had concerns about keeping builds running after a git migration.  What should we expect from you and Paul in terms of migrating to git before the December deadline?

Regards,
Ed