Re: [modeling-pmc] Project Terminations

Ed,

I really appreciate your initiative to clean-up and restructure the jungle of the modeling project.
Similar as we do (or at least should do ;-) ) in software development: after a time of steady growth with many extensions and increasing complexity it's high time to re-factor the modeling project.

I also like your proposal for the contents of the future landing page.
I like the short yet meaningful way to say what needs to be said to make people investigate further whether modeling could make their life easier.

Regards,
Henrik