Re: [modeling-pmc] request to move gmt.viatra2 to mmt

Istvan,

+1

Note that at some point in the coming weeks we'll reorganize the Modeling project eliminate MMT and the other umbrella projects thereby moving all "real" projects up one level.

And, to answer Kenn's earlier question, we can determine PMC membership in the future simply by nomination and voting on that nomination.

Regards,
Ed