[modeling-pmc] MMT/QVTo Project Leadership

Hi

In the absence of any communication on the mmt-dev list from the QVTo committers that resolves the inactive project leadership role, we need to find some way past this impasse.

As MMT co-lead, I therefore invite QVTo committers to express an opinion on whether they feel that it would be appropriate for Sergey Boyko, as the sole active committer, to take over the role of project leader.

Active participation in the project is an important responsibility of committers, so a failure to express an opinion may influence the way in which the EMO and/or PMC views ongoing committership.

    Regards

        Ed Willink