[modeling-pmc] ATL co-leadership

Hi

An election for the ATL co-leadership has been going on for the last week on mmt-dev. The results now give a clear majority

William Piers +1; active
Dennis Wagelaar +1; active
Freddy Allilaire +1; last commit in November 2008
Michael Barbero +1; last commit in June 2008
Frederic Jouault; no vote so far; last commit in October 2010
Matthias Bohlen; no vote so far; last commit in December 2007

As MMT co-lead, I request the PMC to appoint William Piers as Modeling/MMT/ATL co-lead and make a recommendation as to how to deal with the inactive non-voters. Since one of these is the current leader, a clear direction to the new co-lead will be helpful.

My recommendation is that the non-voters be given until June 27th (Juno release) to explain their plans for ongoing participation. In the absence of a satisfactory plan, the co-lead should decommitterize them.

    Regards

        Ed Willink

Back to the top