Re: [modeling-pmc] Diff/Merge project: namespace

Hi

I think that the flattened namespace is good for apparently independent modeling projects with distinctive names such as atl or xtext.

However for adjectival components particularly of EMF, the prefix is good too. For instance, it would be very confusing if EMF Compare was flattened to Compare. Similarly Search/Refactor/Transaction/Validation/... I think DiffMerge falls in this clearly EMF-specific category.

     Regards

        Ed Willink