Re: [modeling-pmc] ATL project co-leadership

Ed,

Yes, there is no formal portal mechanism for electing the leader, so a "vote" on the dev mailing list has to suffice. Any committer can nominate any committer and the rest of the committers should voice their opinion in the form of +1, 0, -1. It's a good opportunity to warn inactive committers that failure to participate in even the most basic way (expressing an opinion in an election) may result in their committer rights being suspend/revoked.

Regards,
Ed

Regards,
Ed