Re: [modeling-pmc] Language Pack status

Ed,

Yes, most of the modeling web pages are badly out of date, with this being yet another example. I'm expecting/hoping to be able to focus on new ones after the Juno release. Apparently Cedric has been looking at a design for a new root landing page.

I don't even recall how the Babel project locates the artifacts that are used to produce translations!

Regards,
Ed