As a separate project there would be no problem in a profiles project having an OCL dependency if it ever needs one.

    Regards

        Ed Willink

On 14/05/2012 18:07, Miles Parker wrote:

Is there some reason that this can't be managed under the existing UML2 project, esp.  given that this seems to be a matter of collecting a repository rather than active development of functionality? To me the scope and intro seemed vague about what exactly the project's goals and provided technologies are, and as a naive Modeling project consumer, I'm left wondering what the point is. That is, what if anything is actually being engineered here?

On 2012-05-14, at 9:02 AM, Ed Merks wrote:

+1

On 14/05/2012 5:09 PM, Wendland, Marc-Florian wrote:

Dear PMC,

as one of the intended project leaders and on behalf of the involved members in that project proposal, I would like to request your approval for the Eclipse MDT UML2 Profiles proposal at

http://wiki.eclipse.org/UML2_Profiles_Proposal

in order to proceed with submitting it to the Eclipse Management Organization (EMO).

Best Regards,

Marc-Florian Wendland

Miles T. Parker
Senior Engineer and Product Manager, Tasktop
Committer, Eclipse Mylyn and Virgo
Project Lead, Model Focussing Tools and AMP
skype: milestravisparker