Re: [modeling-pmc] Migrating from CVS to Git

As Frederic Jouault is the M2M project leader, I guess he would have to formally validate the integration of VIATRA2 and generally follow the move process.
If he is not available at the time of moving, would somebody else from M2M be allowed do it in order to go on with the process anyway?

Hugo