Re: [modeling-pmc] RMF Project Lead Election

+1

EMO,

Please update your records to reflect this change.

Regards,
Ed

On 25/01/2012 12:24 PM, Michael Jastram wrote:
Dear PMC,

The RMF project finalized its election of Mark Brörkens as co Project Lead.  All 4 RMF Committers have returned their positive vote via the RMF Development email list [1].

May I kindly ask you to approve Mark Brörkens as Co Project Lead within the RMF project?

I nominated Mark as co Project Lead of the RMF project because he
  • has has been leading teams that developed commercial Eclipse based products
  • is familiar with the relevant Eclipse technologies and process standards
  • has many contacts in the industry which will help aligning future development of RMF with the actual needs in the industry
Mark already made contributions to RMF as a committer, and I look forward to working with Mark in his new role.

For further information or if you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me.

Best regards,

Michael Jastram

[1] http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/rmf-dev/msg00039.html

--