Re: [modeling-pmc] M2M name reallocation/change

Ed,

Thanks for this! We appreciate the support.

From: modeling-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:modeling-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Ed Merks
Sent: December-13-11 9:43 AM
To: modeling-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: Frédéric Jouault
Subject: Re: [modeling-pmc] M2M name reallocation/change

In the interests of closure, the PMC agrees to give up the m2m landing page to make room for an important new group at Eclipse.  We request there be some "footnote" with a link to the replacement page, though I'm not sure who's going to create that replacement.  Our website is a total mess...

Regards
Ed