Re: [modeling-pmc] M2M name reallocation/change

Hi,

I'm William Piers (M2M-ATL commiter).
I will contact Frédéric Jouault (M2M & M2M-ATL lead) about 2).

Best regards,

William

Le 09/11/2011 15:14, Ian Skerrett a écrit :
FWIW, I really appreciate Ed's initiative on my original request to change the name.  We are starting an M2M industry working group at Eclipse so it is nice to not have the confusion.

I haven't heard from the M2M project leader on the initial request so I was wondering if the Modeling PMC could 1) finalize this decision to rename and 2) make sure the M2M project leader is still engaged.

Thanks
Ian