Re: [modeling-pmc] Jean Bezivin has stepped down from his Eclipse responsibilities

Hi,

Regarding AMW, I did a request a couple of months ago to migrate to the M2M project.
However, after a discussion with Hugo and part of the ATL team, I think it is more appropriate to move only its content into the M2M-ATL project. Are you ok with that?

After that, the AMW project can be arquived.

Regards,

Marcos.