Re: [modeling-pmc] MDT XSD Indigo Release Review Materials

+1

Cheers...
Anthony

From:        Ed Merks <ed.merks@xxxxxxxxx>
Date:        06/01/2011 01:38 PM
Subject:        [modeling-pmc] MDT XSD Indigo Release Review Materials
Sent by:        modeling-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi,

The docuware for MDT XSD is at

http://wiki.eclipse.org/MDT/XSD/Reviews/Indigo
The IP log is at
http://www.eclipse.org/projects/ip_log.php?projectid=modeling.mdt.xsd
I don't have the approved IP log yet, but when I do I'll check it into CVS at
http://www.eclipse.org/modeling/mdt/xsd/project-info/Approved%20IP%20Log%20Modeling%20MDT%20XSD%20Indigo%20Release.pdf
Short Description:
XSD is a library that provides an API for manipulating the components of an XML Schema as described by the W3C XML Schema specifications, as well as an API for manipulating the DOM-accessible representation of XML Schema as a series of XML documents, and for keeping these representations in agreement as schemas are modified.
Cheers,
Ed