[modeling-pmc] Agent Modeling Platform 0.9.0: Indigo release review material

Here are our project documents required for the Indigo release train submitted for the approval of PMC. Feedback is of course welcome.

-The Docuware is at http://eclipse.org/amp/project-info/AMP0.9.0ReleaseOverview.pdf
-Our IP Log is at: http://www.eclipse.org/projects/ip_log.php?projectid=modeling.amp
-Our updated project plan is at: http://www.eclipse.org/projects/project-plan.php?projectid=modeling.amp

"The AMP project provides extensible frameworks and exemplary tools for representing, editing, generating, executing and visualizing models of real world systems. This includes agent-based models (ABMs), Systems Dynamics models, and any other domain requiring spatial, behavioral and functional features. We are actively exploring expanding the overall scope of this project to include support formore general science and math functionality including for example statistical, equation-based and other constructs."

thanks,

Miles

Back to the top