Re: [modeling-pmc] Fwd: Re: MXF Creation Review results

Wayne,

No, I don't think there's anything to miss.

Regards,
Ed

Wayne Beaton wrote:
AFAICT, MXF is DOA. There does not appear to be a project website, the
SVN repository has no activity of any form, I don't see any Bugzilla
product (nevermind actual records), and there are no CQs.

Am I just missing something?

Wayne