Re: [modeling-pmc] Summary of Key Indigo Modeling Features

Hi Ian,

This is the first year that Agent Modeling Platform will be part of the release train. We are adding support for Systems Dynamics models, and that will bring our modeling platform even closer to the goal of a comprehensive toolset supporting all of the techniques (agent-based models, systems dynamics, discrete event, equation-based) that researchers use to represent real world systems.

cheers,

Miles