Re: [modeling-pmc] Javadoc for Eclipse Modeling Projects

On Feb 24, 2011, at 9:40 AM, Adolfo Sánchez-Barbudo Herrera wrote:

So I simply want to raise for the debate the following questions:
- How are other modeling projects managing their buckminster-based builds to manage the javadoc and extension point documentation?, providing they are doing something.

Adolfo,

For AMP, we just periodically generate javadoc into a plugin that goes in our source and docs directory. (this include User Assistance such as cheat sheets, etc..) While all of the documentation -- w/ javadoc as a separate step -- can be generated  from a single ant file we currently do that on demand and just use VCS contents for build. Not saying this is the *right* way to do it, just the poor man's way. :)

Miles

Back to the top