Re: [modeling-pmc] Use of a NatTable third-party bundle (to be added to Orbit) in MoDisco

+1.

Kenn

2010/10/1 Hugo Brunelière <hugo.bruneliere@xxxxxxxx>
Hello all,

We plan to use a NatTable third-party bundle within MoDisco. NatTable (http://www.nattable.org) is a SWT table/grid widget dedicated to the handling of very large data sets with real-time updates (among other related features).
As NatTable is currently not part of Orbit, we would have to create the corresponding bundle and add it to Orbit.
Note that NatTable has dependencies to "org.apache.commons.lang" and "org.apache.commons.logging" which are already Orbit bundles. Also note that the NatTable source code is under EPL.

Before initiating the process (MoDisco CQ and creation of the Orbit bundle), we are asking for your approval on such a use.

Please, could you provide your opinion on this?

Best regards,

Hugo Bruneliere (on behalf of the MoDisco team)

Hugo Bruneliere - R&D Engineer
AtlanMod Team (EMN & INRIA) - Room B206
Ecole des Mines de Nantes
4, rue Alfred Kastler