Re: [modeling-pmc] Sphinx Creation Review

Stephan,

+1

The proposal has been in circulation quite a while so anyone who's wanted to comment or make suggestions has already had the opportunity.

Cheers,
Ed

Stephan Eberle wrote:
Hi,

I'd like to request your approval for the Creation Review of the Sphinx project [1] as per July 21, 2010.

I've started authoring the creation review docuware and plan to submit it to EMO by mid of next week.

Do I have to do anything special aside from that?

Thanks,

Stephan

[1] http://www.eclipse.org/proposals/sphinx/