[modeling-pmc] Re: Release review for AMP

Miles, I had you down for a review, perhaps next week. Have you submitted your IP Log for approval yet? For a review on June 23, we need an approved IP Log, PMC approval, and finalized docuware by this Wednesday, June 16.

If you need more time, we can hold the review on July 7 -- please let me know what you'd like to do. Thanks.

Anne Jacko
emo@xxxxxxxxxxx