[modeling-pmc] QVT Operational - Helios Release Review materials*

Sorry, I have not attached the short description file in my previous
post, so doing it now.

/Radek

From: "radek dvorak" <dvorak.radek@xxxxxxxxx>
To: modeling-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx, emo@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: QVT Operational - Helios Release Review materials
Date: Fri, 28 May 2010 22:31:17 +0200

Hello,

The QVT Operational Helios review material is available at this wiki page:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/QVTOML/HeliosReview

The ip-log has been submitted and is available at this page:
http://www.eclipse.org/projects/ip_log.php?projectid=modeling.m2m.qvt-oml

Regards,
/Radek

QVT Operational is an implementation of Operational Mapping Language part of the OMG Meta Object Facility (MOF) 2.0 Query/View/Transformation Specification.

This release introduces QVT debugger, improvements in Java black-box library support, standalone QVT transformation execution (outside Eclipse)
and enhancements in QVT editor.

Back to the top