Re: [modeling-pmc] Acceleo 3.0 Helios Release Review materials (+Graduation)

Jonathan,

Unless I'm mistaken, you'll need to create a snapshot of your IP log (e.g., as a save HTML file) and check it into CVS so that it can be referenced in the future to determine the IP status as of the Helios release.

Cheers,

Kenn