Re: [modeling-pmc] Graphiti Provisioning

1) Buckminster does support git, AFAIK, but the state of the git tooling (EGit and JGit) is still wanting (compared to support for CVS and SVN), and likely will be until the Helios release. As a new project, this may not be a great concern (depending on how soon you plan to submit your initial contribution), but for existing projects, it's not likely feasible to transition until after the release...

2) The project metadata also has to be set up or updated for the projects (in the portal).

Kenn