Re: [modeling-pmc] Re: Ramp Down Policy

Hi,

As MoDisco is currently migrating from GMT to MDT, we could consider MoDisco as one of the MDT project's components for Helios : Kenn, do you agree with this?

More generally, don't you also think the "Components" column may also mention explicitly the components which are concerned for each of the projects?
For external parties which are not so familiar with the Modeling Project architecture and directly arrive on this page, I think this is not always evident to find in which project a given component is actually located.

Regards,

Hugo