Re: [modeling-pmc] Re: Ramp Down Policy

Hi Sven

Looks great, I will add this to my projects Helios Tracking information at the Foundation's Portal.

A reminder that we will soon (maybe by end-of-week?) have the ability to view a "summary page" of all the tracking data for all the projects releasing in Helios.

All of the modeling projects should update their the Helios Tracking information, it would be cool to see the "modeling" section to show up nice and green!

Cheers...
Anthony
--
Anthony Hunter mailto:anthonyh@xxxxxxxxxx
Software Development Manager

Inactive hide details for Sven Efftinge ---2010/04/06 04:18:06 AM---> Hi,Sven Efftinge ---2010/04/06 04:18:06 AM---> Hi,

Sven Efftinge <sven@xxxxxxxxxxx>

2010/04/06 04:18 AM

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Modeling_Project_Ramp_Down_Policy/Helios