Re: [modeling-pmc] UMLX migration from GMT/UMLX to M2M/QVTd

Hi Eds.

Yes, a move review is required. Move reviews are relatively easy. All you need to do is provide a document that describes what needs to move from where to where. Be as specific as possible. In the process, the UMLX project/component also needs to be archived, so that will need to be indicated as well. So, the review document itself shouldn't be more than a couple of paragraphs (I've accepted a bug report for move review documentation). You'll also need (as Ed suggests) to have the IP Log for all moving code reviewed prior to the move.

HTH,

Wayne

Ed Merks wrote:
Ed,

That all sounds good. I believe moving this code requires an official Move Review. Any associated IP logs definitely need to be migrated so Sharon will need to track that.

Cheers,
Ed

Ed Willink wrote:
Hi

With GMT closing, it seems appropriate to migrate UMLX (a research activity into graphical QVT-like declarative transformations) to the QVT Declarative project.

Since I am the sole GMT/UMLX committer (although not officially the lead) and the M2M/QVTd lead, this presumably poses no significant problems.

The GMT/UMLX code underwent IP review when moving from GMT to Modeling/GMT.

Any comments/approvals?

    Regards

        Ed Willink