Re: [modeling-pmc] Fwd: [amp-dev] Project meta data is out of date for modeling.amp

In the case of the website that link is actually good I think -- my guess is that there is something bogus in the meta data test itself as I've seen this reported for other projects that have good web links from the projects web page.

On Feb 23, 2010, at 9:14 AM, Kenn Hussey wrote:

Thanks, Miles. I think the web page link can only be updated by the EMO... I'll be sending them an email about this in the next day or so.

Cheers,

Kenn

On Tue, Feb 23, 2010 at 11:46 AM, Miles Parker <milesparker@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Kenn et.al.

Below is an example of the automated msg I was referring to -- I think
these are sent to all project-dev lists? (BTW, AMP actually does have
a webpage.)

cheers,

Miles

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: portal on behalf of emo <emo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, Nov 4, 2009 at 9:00 PM
Subject: [amp-dev] Project meta data is out of date for modeling.amp
To: amp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx

Miles,
Projects are required to keep meta data up to date using the MyFoundation
Portal (http://portal.eclipse.org/).  The following problems were found
with this project's meta-data:

* There is no next/future release of this project. All Eclipse projects
must have a "next release" planned and scheduled.
* Project home page does not exist (projecturl = http://eclipse.org/amp
returns a 404)