Re: [modeling-pmc] Project Termination

It sure is a pity to see good projects on the termination list. Among other things, I always thought something like Servus makes a lot of sense as a piece of the model-driven SOA puzzle, web services or not. And EMF databinding for CXF is just asking to be born, I was hoping Servus would fill the gap ...

Sorry this is one of those "can't contribute right now, but would surely use it if it existed" ... In any case, thank you for your work.
Alex

Back to the top