[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[modeling-pmc] MTF Creation Review results
- From: Anne Jacko <emo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2010 11:36:07 -0800
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
We checked your Communication Channel this morning, and there was no
request to hold your review on a conference call tomorrow. Therefore,
there will be no Review Call, and the EMO has declared your review to
be successful based on your review docuware and on community feedback.
Congratulations on your successful Creation Review! Please perform
these next steps:
1) Post to your Communication Channel that the review was successful.
2) Fill out the new project provisioning request (NPPR): http://www.eclipse.org/projects/project_provisioning_request.php
3) Let your new committers know that they won't be able to fill our
their committer questionnaires until *after* the NPPR has been
submitted and they have received their automated email titled "New
Committer Request Form."
4) Remember that code cannot be checked in until it has gone through
the Eclipse IP process. This should be easy since you can take
advantage of the Parallel IP Process once your project has conformed
to the standards for incubating projects. See this page for details: http://www.eclipse.org/projects/dev_process/parallel-ip-process.php
Your project mentors are an excellent resource if you need guidance,
and we urge you to make use of their expertise.
Thanks, and let me know if you have any questions.