[modeling-pmc] Remove EMF Index from Helios

Hi modelers,

due to a lack of resources I would like to remove the EMF Index project from the Helios release train.

This does not mean that the project is dead. It is just that the two main clients - Xtext and EMF Query - are not going to use EMF Index in their Helios release so there is no urge to keep EMF Index in Helios. Convergence work will continue nevertheless.

I am not aware of any other Helios project depending on EMF Index, but if you know one, please tell me. Otherwise I'll just remove the entry from the Helios projects webpage.

Best regards
Jan

--
Dr. Jan Köhnlein
Senior Software Architekt

Telefon: +49 (0) 431 / 5606-337
Mobile: +49 (0) 151 / 17396687
Telefax: +49 (0) 431 / 5606-339

http://www.itemis.de
jan.koehnlein@xxxxxxxxx

itemis AG
Niederlassung Kiel
Schauenburgerstr. 116
24118 Kiel
http://www.itemis.de/

Rechtlicher Hinweis:
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Dortmund HRB 20621
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Lünen
Vorstand: Wolfgang Neuhaus, Jens Wagener, Dr. Georg Pietrek
Aufsichtsrat: Prof. Dr. Burkhard Igel (Vorsitzender), Stephan Grollmann, Michael Neuhaus

Back to the top