Re: [modeling-pmc] Dependency from MoDisco with the "Checkstyle" third-party library: PMC approval needed

Hugo,

Yes, the CQ applies for use anywhere in your project.

Cheers,
Ed

Hugo Brunelière wrote:
Hello all,

In the future, we will have same dependencies from other MoDisco plug-ins to this third-party plug-in "Checkstyle" (once again case a) i)).

Is this validation also relevant for the full MoDisco project?

Thanks in advance.

Hugo Bruneliere (on behalf of the MoDisco team)