[modeling-pmc] Conf call with Modeling PMC

Modeling PMC: We'd like to set up a conference call with you -- please see the note below. If you have a regular call already established, perhaps Wayne and Denis could join you for one of those? Thanks.

Anne Jacko

Begin forwarded message:

From: Denis Roy <denis.roy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: October 5, 2009 7:20:16 AM PDT
To: 'Wayne Beaton' <wayne.beaton@xxxxxxxxxxx>,  Anne Jacko <anne.jacko@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Conf call with Modeling PMC

Hi Anne,

If Wayne agrees, I'd like to set up a conference call between Wayne, myself and the Modeling PMC members (and whomever they feel should attend) re: project structure.  The skinny is this:

Does modeling need to spawn a separate "Project Entity" for each new plugin,
directory or undertaking?  In doing so, there is a fair amount of EMO and
committer time spent on all the process and logistics when, in reality, perhaps
this internal project structure does not need to go all the way up to the EMO
at all.

Thanks,

Denis

Back to the top