Re: [modeling-pmc] Creation review for EMF Tiger and EMF Refactor

Christian,

It all looks good to me.

Christian Krause wrote:
Dear PMC members,

we are currently making some effort to move forward in the creation process of the proposed EMFT components 'EMF Tiger' and 'EMF Refactor'. As a possible date for the creation review we are currently targeting 7 October (as proposed by Anne Jacko). As I understand it now, the first thing we should do for this is to get an official approval from you guys. So I want to ask you whether you could take a look again at the proposals and check if you are ok with it, so that we can schedule the creation review. Of course, if you think the proposals need more work, it would help us a lot if you could give us some hints how to improve it. Anyway, I do think that the current versions of proposals are in a good shape.

Best regards,
Christian