Re: [modeling-pmc] Re: New project -- EMF Registry

Hi Ed,

Rather than reorganise it's easier to just add a Scope before Description.

-----------------------------

Scope

The objectives of the EMF Registry project are:

  • to enable modeling tool users to register the location of models
  • to enable modeling tools to locate the registered models

From what I understood and why I agreed to become a mentor, the EMF Registry
wanted to use the EMF Index and put the OCL-specific mapping with all the tools you mentioned on top.
What you've written here sounds like a pretty good scope definition for the EMF Index project.

Regards,
Sven

Back to the top