--- Begin Message ---
  • From: Richard Gronback <Richard.Gronback@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 15:37:23 -0500
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Acceptlanguage: en-US
Dear EMO/Ed,

As has been anticipated for a long time, it's time for me to move on.  I
hereby relinquish all claim and responsibility to my Eclipse
roles/positions/obligations.

GMF will be in good hands with Artem/Alex (either will make a superb Project
Lead, for Amalgam as well).

Best of luck to you all!  It was a pleasure while it lasted.

Sincerely,
Rich

PS - For future communication, please use richard.gronback@xxxxxxxxx

--- End Message ---