[modeling-pmc] Re: M2M-QVTOML - Release Review Documents

Hi Radek,

Thanks for sending the slides. I have a request and a question for you.

- Request: would you please create a mini deck of your docuware? Just two to four slides that summarize the review.
- Question: Did you use the IP Log tool to submit your IP Log for approval? I didn't see the submission, and I get copies in my inbox.

Anne Jacko