Re: [modeling-pmc] M2T-JET Release Review

Paul,

+1

Paul Elder wrote:

Modeling PMC:

Attached are the Galileo release review slides for M2T-JET.  (I have shamelessly stolen the format form Rich - thanks).

The foundation's automated IP log is here:

http://www.eclipse.org/projects/ip_log.php?projectid=modeling.m2t

But, since it is for the entire M2T project (the foundation hasn't provided a means yet to do it for a single component), I maintain a manual log, too:

http://www.eclipse.org/modeling/m2t/jet/eclipse-project-ip-log.csv

Most important - I would like to graduate the component. According to the foundation, I need PMC approval for that.

Paul Elder
modeling.m2t project lead
modeling.m2t.jet component lead