Re: [modeling-pmc] Reminder to approve committer vote for Knut Wannheden

Hmmm, apparently I have become a PMC member (I guess by the creation of
the EMF Index project which I am going to to lead) without the possibility to login as such. Note that I have already voted for Knut. I don't want to
slow down the procedure to make him a committer. Is there anything I can
do?

Best regards
Jan