From: mdt-ocl.dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of Adolfo Sánchez-Barbudo Herrera
Sent: Fri 3/27/2009 6:09 PM
To: MDT OCL mailing list
Subject: Re: [mdt-ocl.dev] RE: [modeling-pmc] Transition Plan forMDT	OCLandEMF"QTV"Components?

Hi All,

I agree. I also support Alex's proposal. I hope that Kenn, as MDT
project lead, and the PMC consider it as a suitable solution.

As I said in my last email, I would also be pleased to learn a little
bit about some Eclipse's processes concerning leading an Eclipse
project, so Alex, if you required it, I could offer some help to you (as
long as I have sufficient time for it ;) )...

Cheers,
Adolfo.