Re: [modeling-pmc] Project plan

Hi Rich,

Just speaking about EMFT but that's probably the same issue for the
other projects, but the plan urls given in the portal are :

http://www.eclipse.org/modeling/emft/compare/project-info/plan.xml
http://www.eclipse.org/modeling/emft/ecoretools/project-info/plan.xml
http://www.eclipse.org/modeling/emft/jcrm/project-info/plan.xml
http://www.eclipse.org/modeling/emft/mwe/project-info/plan.xml
http://www.eclipse.org/modeling/emft/texo/project-info/plan.xml

Though only the ecore tools appears on the link you provided.
Probably an issue or a misunderstanding about how those plans  should be
merged don't you think ?

Cédric